STEP PROGRAM APPLICATION
- The STEP Program 2016/2017 Application is now available for completion.
- STEP will accept scholars on a rolling basis until all program slots are filled.
- Click HERE to download the Application Form as a PDF.
- Click HERE to complete the Supplemental Forms online.
- Click HERE to download the Memo to Parents/ Guardians. This memo includes program requirements and guidelines.
- Scholar Absentee Form – Fall 2016 – If your student is going to be absent or late, please use the student absentee form to notify STEP.
- Student Community Service Form – Click to view and print the 2016/2017 Student Community Service Hours form.
- NSBE or other STEM Participation Form – for 7th – 11th Graders – Click to complete the online form for 7th – 11th graders who are involved in NSBE and/or other STEM-related programs.
- 12th Grade College/ Career Prep Form – Click to complete the online form created for seniors who participate in College/ Career prep externally from the program.
- Weeknight Tutoring Sign Up– Click to view available tutoring hours and to sign up for week-night tutoring sessions. This is open to all STEP scholars who would like additional help and support with school subjects.
- Parents & Guardians please consider completing the Parent Volunteer Form below to let us know date(s) and time(s) you are available to assist with the STEP program. Volunteering is a simple commitment that will provide immense support to the program. We thank you for your assistance!
- Parent Volunteer Form