SATURDAY 3/24 – The Black Man Can Institute (Men in STEM Conference)
Black Man Can Institute
- 8:30am – 3:00pm
- Sims Hall at Syracuse University
- Open to ALL Males both STEP scholars and non-STEP scholars are invited to attend!
- Register online here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/theblackmancan-institute-syracuse-2018-tickets-43664490667
Check out our “Events” tab for upcoming STEP events & Open Registrations!
Spring 2018 Calendar:
The Spring 2018 Calendar is available online here: Spring 2018 Program Calendar
Spring 2018 – Tutoring Registration is Available!
- STEP’s Spring 2018 Group Tutoring sessions will take place on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings.
- The upcoming week’s dates and times will be removed from registration options on Saturdays at 4pm.
- Registration will be updated at the start of each week with the next week’s dates and times available.
- Register for Tutoring 3/26 – 3/30/18:
WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
The STEP Program 2017/2018 Application is now available for completion.
STEP will accept scholars on a rolling basis until all program slots are filled.
Click on the item below to download / open the link:
STEP Absence Form 2017/2018 – If your student is going to be absent or late, please use the student absentee form to notify STEP. You can use this to report any absences from any of our STEP activities and events.
Can We Text You?
To opt-in to receive texts from STEP please text “alert” to 22300
Texting allows the program to send quick reminders about upcoming events & deadlines to you and your family.
The STEP program makes an effort to contact our program scholars, parents & guardians on a regular basis with both STEP updates and external opportunities that we believe may interest you and your families. The bulk of our communication will be sent via email and/or snail mail.
We will NOT spam text you and will only send out key deadlines and information using the service.